Shown below are a number of links to useful resources, programs and information for mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT) and mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR).
- Frantic World free meditations, articles and pod-casts: https://franticworld.com/resources/
- Centre for Clinical Interventions mindfulness-based cognitive-behaviour therapy worksheets for worry: https://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/resources/infopax_doc.cfm?Mini_ID=46
- The Oxford Mindfulness Centre: https://oxfordmindfulness.org/ and MBCT UK: https://mbct.co.uk/ are leading mindfulness centres in the United Kingdom that provide information on MBCT and some free downloads.
- MBCT meditation downloads from The Guilford Press: https://www.guilford.com/cgi-bin/cartscript.cgi?page=add/segal2clientaudio.html
- Mindful Magazine resources: https://www.mindful.org/resources
- MBSR CDs – Jon Kabat-Zinn’s official CD website: https://www.mindfulnesscds.com/
- MBSR resources – some free resources and related links: https://mbsrworkbook.com/resources/