Shown below are a number of links to useful resources, programs and information for mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT) and mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR).
- Frantic World free meditations, articles and pod-casts: https://franticworld.com/resources/
- Centre for Clinical Interventions mindfulness-based cognitive-behaviour therapy worksheets for worry: https://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/resources/infopax_doc.cfm?Mini_ID=46
- The Oxford Mindfulness Centre: https://oxfordmindfulness.org/ and MBCT UK: https://mbct.co.uk/ are leading mindfulness centres in the United Kingdom that provide information on MBCT and some free downloads.
- MBCT meditation downloads from The Guilford Press: https://www.guilford.com/cgi-bin/cartscript.cgi?page=add/segal2clientaudio.html
- Mindful Magazine resources: https://www.mindful.org/resources
- MBSR CDs – Jon Kabat-Zinn’s official CD website: https://www.mindfulnesscds.com/
- MBSR resources – some free resources and related links: https://mbsrworkbook.com/resources/
Mindfulness Programs in Perth
- The Marian Centre is a private hospital in Subiaco specialising in MBCT and CBT group programs for depression prevention, stress and anxiety management – a Doctor referral is required: https://www.themariancentre.com.au/
- Cancer Council WA offers Life Now programs that include mindfulness, meditation and yoga classes: https://www.cancerwa.asn.au/patients/support-and-services/life-now/
- MBSR programs for the general public are offered by various organisations, such as Mind and Movement, and Openground.
- Eric Harrison at Perth Meditation Centre offers a range of meditation and mindfulness workshops for the general public, as well as books and CDs.
Other Mindfulness Related Links
- Mindful Self-Compassion is Christopher Germer’s specialised self-compassion program: http://www.mindfulselfcompassion.org/
- Kristin Neff’s self-compassion approach: https://www.self-compassion.org/
- Paul Gilbert’s Compassionate Mind Training: https://www.compassionatemind.co.uk/
- The Clarity Centre based in Melbourne runs mindful self-compassion workshops: https://www.claritycentre.com.au/
- Rick Hanson’s mindfulness-based well-being approach: https://www.rickhanson.net/
- Rainy Brain Sunny Brain – Prof. Elaine Fox and the science of optimism and pessimism: http://www.rainybrainsunnybrain.com/